Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quietly wishing for spontaneous death...

Since my blog isn't all that anonymous, I really can't post about the things I would like to talk about. (I've been pretty leery about what I write ever since Nancy gave me the vocab lesson.)

Anyway, here's what I can share with you about my day:

I went to work. Some stuff didn't go the way I wanted. Then it was lunchtime and I went to get shampoo. The new guy at work came with me because he also needed shampoo. Then I worked some more. Then I went to the cafeteria and got a cookie for $.25 instead of the normal $.35. This was probably the highlight of my day. It quickly went back downhill from there though.

Immediately afterwards, I got trapped in the elevator with this lady who was hacking and coughing all over the place. It was impossible for me to hold my breath until the 4th floor. So, when I got back to my desk I checked the CDC website to see what airborn diseases I can look forward to dying from. Let me tell you - no cookie is worth getting Hepatitis or Brainerd Diarrhea.

Anyway, so then guess what I did. I worked and worked and then worked out. Now its time for bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jamie said...

That's why one of the top rules of successfulyl using the internet is NOT to look up possible illnesses on the web. Because something really scary is just bound to come up and scare the hell out of you.
Believe me.

June 13, 2005 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home