Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back to Life

It's been at least 6 months since my last post. I stopped posting for a long time because I was in a bad mood - mainly for one reason that I can't talk about on the blog. So, rather than rant endlessly about people that piss me off but do not read my entries, but cannot be called out in the open and have everyone worry they were the anonymous person even though they were not and could never be, I stopped writing. Trust me - I did you all a favor (except for Sven who will probably need counseling).

But, I'm back now :) Here's a recap of what has happened:

1.) Sven and I got engaged (yay!!! a most unexpected and welcome surprise)
2.) Sven and I are buying a house (yay again!!! another unexpected and welcome surprise)
3.) My niece is almost here (HOORAY!!! I can't believe she's almost here!)

Pictures and details to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs, Search, PR, and a Gourmet
I love it when a few articles come together for me into something that makes me go wow! I'm going to start with the recent article that started the tumble into the connection.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

November 8, 2005 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Jamie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you! And excited. And WOW, what changes!

I just came back here and - look at that - found new entries. Now I have to read the rest of them.

December 14, 2005 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home