Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Big Week

This is a big week for me. Things so big have happened that I really can't fathom how big they are. In my head, they are happening to someone else and I'm just sort of watching.

The Event of the DECADE: My niece Braelyn Marie was born this weekend. She is adorable. I'm serious - She is so so beautiful, I can't even believe it. I'm trying not to be the insane aunt here, so I didn't take that many pictures. But, I did take some and will post them soon. I love her. She is absolutely perfect.

The Event of the YEAR: Sven and I close on the house this friday!! We move in next Wednesday!! I've been consumed with fixing the condo so it will sell and haven't even begun to think about living in the house. When we put in an offer on the house, I spent a lot of time daydreaming about Sven and I living there, but the timeframe was 5 years from now, not next week. So, I'm overwhelmed with things to do. My favorite part is going to be putting up the Christmas tree since we move in on Thanksgiving. My mom is going to make personalized stockings for Sven and me. I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray Ozzie blogs on MSN Spaces
So it seems like Spaces has claimed the highest Microsoft blogger so far: Ray Ozzie - Microsoft's Chief Technical Officer.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

November 16, 2005 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

FUCK YOU ANONYMOUS. I hate your goddamn guts!!! You know that? I post to say my first NIECE was born and you post fucking spam on my blog you BASTARD. Go to hell you stupid jerk!!!!

January 9, 2006 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous rachel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Jamie I adore you! I hope the creepy guy gets what is coming to him! karma rules!

February 2, 2006 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home