Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You know me, I'm the eternal Optimist

I am getting so ticked with people spamming my comment section. Who does that? Why are people so uncool? And why can't spam or junk mail have anything good in it? Just once I'd like to check the mail and get my FREE GIFT!!! trial sample of opium.

And with that, you probably already know how my day was. That's right. It was shitty. The way Monday thru Thursday always is. But, the glass is half-full so how about I share something optimistic. Here is the best thing that happened to me this weekend:

I was incredibly sick all weekend - dizzy, congested, unable to hear, fever, cough. On sunday, I was finally feeling up to a movie so Sven and I went on a double-date with Donny and his sick girlfriend to see Harry Potter. After the movie, I went to the bathroom where my appearance confirmed my sickness. As I washed my hands, I could not help but notice these 13-year-olds primping in front of the mirror with their lowcut jeans revealing washboard tummies. To my annoyance, I became even more aware of my already obvious revolting condition. But, as we exited the bathroom, it was clear that only one of us was being waited on by an incredibly good-looking man. ME!!! That's right - me. The ancient woman wearing a sweatshirt with no make-up on, hacking her lungs up.

I shouldn't have felt smug, but I did.

1 Comments:

Blogger johneygonzo46094404 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 2, 2006 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home