Monday, February 13, 2006

Moving Home

Can you believe it? I may actually get to live at home. I just got official word there is a role for me in Austin. Still things to confirm, but it's starting to look realistic. Either way, I'm outta here on Wednesday. Which means that I am madly transitioning everything to someone else. I need to care, but it's hard. I have easily 2000 more emails to go organize and archive. Only 80's music will get me through the night.

Other updates... have not kept any of my new year's resolutions. In a freakonomics case study, I have managed to keep Nancy's resolution: No internet at work. I still email Sven occasionally, but to respect Nancy's goal, I've stopped emailing her. Somehow this has reduced my drive to accomplish personal tasks at work. Weird. Nance, could you resolve to eat veggies at least once a day?

I also read Memoirs of a Geisha this weekend. It takes a couple of chapters to get into, but I highly recommend it.

And I bought really pretty stationary.

That pretty much sums it up. Aren't you glad you checked up on me?

2 Comments:

Blogger thesky13 said...

haha...sure. one veggie per day. (Actually, I can't believe you don't already do that!?). For extra measure, we'll also throw in some fruit, too. And fluency in at least 2 romance languages by the end of the year. Sound good? =)

February 25, 2006 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger michelnelson26356570 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 8, 2006 at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home